PowerhouseRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red's Super-Admin App

Go down

Red's Super-Admin App Empty Red's Super-Admin App

Post by RedTheAnarchist Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:42 am

Steam Id-STEAM_0:1:41957109

In game name-Red The Anarchist

Age-16 next month

Play time in server-5hours 28mins

Brief description of yourself-I'm a pretty hardcore gamer i tend to stay up to like 1am just playing dark rp sometimes. I love naps and playing Gmod. i love to help people as much as i can

Do you have a working microphone-No but I'm a fast typer

Do you know basic ulx-yes i have alot of experience with it.

What rank are you applying for-Super-admin

Why you would be a good staff member-I would be a good staff member because I'm fair, honest, and I have 400+ hours on duty experience, and i will work until i get to the bottom of an issue and get every detail possible before i come up with a solution.

Do you have experience-Yes I have experience, I have 400+ hours logged on multiple darkrp servers including Powerhouse, and i was an super-admin on a TTT server.
How would you help our server (must be atleast 1 paragraph)-I would help the server by making sure the rules are followed and everyone has fun.I would help out alot because I'm an honest and fair admin I make sure that i get to the bottom of something before i send people on their way, and if something seems wrong and i can't do anything to fix it, it'll immediately go to someone higher up because the people who join our server want to have fun and not have their day ruined by some douche who thinks that its funny to spawn camp people. I want to make sure everyone is having fun on the server and they follow the rules

RedTheAnarchist

Back to top Go down